Last weekend, I made/cook polymer clay mixed with colour food (through website research), while I was playing and photo these foxes.... it was really FUN! :P
At First, I was drawing three different image in a sketch book.
Sasha your character designs are wonderful! These IFs have tremendous potential! Well done -- just remember the instructions on our class blog:
"Show the final design - and include graphic design elements. Mock the design up to demonstrate its potential usefulness for some commercial purpose (i.e. a movie poster, a brochure, a web page, etc.)"
Final Acrylic Paints Clay-Maker: Polymer Clays Draft #2 I had been discussing with my friends', and cousin's daughters. They said how expensive they had to buy popular brant dress (ex. American Eagle) & new other clothes for their daughters grew up till Adult- Forever! Draft #1
Last week, the word "Twirl" in illustration Friday.com. At first, the spoon star in hot cholocate, although it was not challenge. I decide to draw above here. During research the Ice Dance's body images from Google, I was making the modelling clay into a woman with her body sharp. It was challenge and I took 3 hours to complete it. I love a beautiful & light blue dress woman skates as the Ice Dance.
Sasha your character designs are wonderful! These IFs have tremendous potential! Well done -- just remember the instructions on our class blog:
ReplyDelete"Show the final design - and include graphic design elements. Mock the design up to demonstrate its potential usefulness for some commercial purpose (i.e. a movie poster, a brochure, a web page, etc.)"
http://grap10009.blogspot.com/2012/01/here-we-blog-again.html