Skip to main content

13 Best Ever Lines For LIFE

13 Best Ever
Lines of LIFE

Never share your secrets with anyone. 
This can be Self-Destructive, Perhaps the most Important Advice in Life.

Never tell your problems to anyone. 
20% will not care & 80% will be glad that you have them.

Life is similar to Boxing Game. 
Defeat is not declared when you fall down. It is declared when you refuse to get up.

Always WRONG PERSONS teach the right lesson in life.
That is called life experience.

Faith is taking the 1st step, 
even when you don't see the whole staircase.

Keep your face to the Sun,
and you will not see the shadow.

Everything is valuable only at 2 times:
1: Before Getting It. 
2: After Losing It.

2 Things bring Happiness & Success in Life:
1: The way you manage when you have nothing. 
2: The way you behave when you have Everything.

2 Places are most valuable in the world:
1: The NICEST place is to be in someone's Thoughts. 
2: The SAFEST place is to be in someone's Prayers.

'FEAR' has 2 meanings:
1: Forget everything & run.
2: Face Everything & Rejoice.
> Choice is Ours.

ATTITUDE at its best:
"My back is not a VOICE MAIL. Kindly say whatever you have by facing me".

What is SUCCESS ?
SUCCESS is, when your photos are uploaded to 'GOOGLE' instead of facebook.

'EGO' is the only requirement to destroy any relationship.
Be a bigger person, skip the 'E' and let it 'GO'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Twirl"

Last week, the word "Twirl" in illustration Friday.com. At first, the spoon star in hot cholocate, although it was not challenge. I decide to draw above here. During research the Ice Dance's body images from Google, I was making the modelling clay into a woman with her body sharp. It was challenge and I took 3 hours to complete it.  I love a beautiful & light blue dress woman skates as the Ice Dance.

"FORWARD"

  I photo the wolves clay before I used them into Photoshop. This is big challenged for me because this word "Forward" can be verity meaning. I was thinking back time when I was high school. In Grade 12, every students and I were focused on exams, marks and projects for making good transcripts.

"Prepare"

Last weekend, I made/cook polymer clay mixed with colour food (through website research), while I was playing and photo these foxes.... it was really FUN! :P At First, I was drawing three different image in a sketch book.