Skip to main content

Twelve Golden sentences

Twelve Golden


*1 Heavy rains remind us of challenges in life. Never ask for a lighter rain, just pray for a better umbrella. That is Attitude.

*2 When the flood comes, fish eats ants and when the flood recedes, ants eat fish. Only time matters. Just hold on. God gives an opportunity to everyone.

*3 In a theatre when drama plays, you opt for front seats. When the film is screened, you opt for rear seats. Your position in life is only relative. Not absolute.

*4 For making soap, oil is required. But to clean oil, soap is required. This is the irony of life.

*5 Life is not about finding the right person. But creating the right relationship.

*6 It's not how we care in the beginning. But how much we care till the end.

*7 Every problem has (N+1) solutions: where N is the number of solutions that you have tried and 1 is that you have not tried.

*8 When you are in problem, don't think it's the End. It is only a Bend in life.

*9 Difference between Man and God is God gives, gives and forgives. Man gets, gets and forgets.

*10 Only two category of people are happy in life-The Mad and the Child. Be Mad to achieve a goal. Be a Child to enjoy what you achieved.

*11 Never play with the feelings of others. You may win. But lose the person for a lifetime.

*12 There is NO Escalator to success. ONLY STEPS!!!

💦💧💦💧💦🍂💦💧💦💧💦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Twirl"

Last week, the word "Twirl" in illustration Friday.com. At first, the spoon star in hot cholocate, although it was not challenge. I decide to draw above here. During research the Ice Dance's body images from Google, I was making the modelling clay into a woman with her body sharp. It was challenge and I took 3 hours to complete it.  I love a beautiful & light blue dress woman skates as the Ice Dance.

"FORWARD"

  I photo the wolves clay before I used them into Photoshop. This is big challenged for me because this word "Forward" can be verity meaning. I was thinking back time when I was high school. In Grade 12, every students and I were focused on exams, marks and projects for making good transcripts.

"Prepare"

Last weekend, I made/cook polymer clay mixed with colour food (through website research), while I was playing and photo these foxes.... it was really FUN! :P At First, I was drawing three different image in a sketch book.