Skip to main content

Grounded

"Grounded"










1) Thumbnail for "Grounded"

I was drawing some draft pictures for "Grounded". I choose last bottom of image because it' matching the concept of "grounded".

2) Step by step: kitten boy

I enjoyed to create a kitten boy with using clay.

3) Final "Grounded"

Final, I work on digital art (background), and adding clay pictures on it.http://www.flickr.com/photos/68060248@N02/6702648557/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Yield"

Final Acrylic Paints Clay-Maker: Polymer Clays Draft #2 I had been discussing with my  friends', and cousin's daughters. They said how expensive they had to buy popular brant dress (ex. American Eagle) & new other clothes for their daughters grew up till Adult- Forever! Draft #1

"Twirl"

Last week, the word "Twirl" in illustration Friday.com. At first, the spoon star in hot cholocate, although it was not challenge. I decide to draw above here. During research the Ice Dance's body images from Google, I was making the modelling clay into a woman with her body sharp. It was challenge and I took 3 hours to complete it.  I love a beautiful & light blue dress woman skates as the Ice Dance.