Skip to main content

Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone!

My name is Sasha Khan. I'm the Graphic Design.

I used this blog since 2009, and I was doing photography pictures. Now, I'd built more design pictures and portfolio soon. I would like to show them to everyone!

I'd an inspiration from many artists and designers, however I choose several artist/designers are
- Anne Pätzke
- Linda Silvestri
- Red Nose Studio (clay sculpture. )
- Moooe.com
- Nicolas Gouny
- Therese Larsson.

This week, I'm doing digital illustration and clay sculpture pictures related the "Grounded" for IllustrationFriday.com. Once every Friday, I will update the images (& others) and share them to everyone!

I hope you would like to feedback these pictures.

Thank you,
Sasha Khan :)
sashakhann@hotmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Yield"

Final Acrylic Paints Clay-Maker: Polymer Clays Draft #2 I had been discussing with my  friends', and cousin's daughters. They said how expensive they had to buy popular brant dress (ex. American Eagle) & new other clothes for their daughters grew up till Adult- Forever! Draft #1

"Twirl"

Last week, the word "Twirl" in illustration Friday.com. At first, the spoon star in hot cholocate, although it was not challenge. I decide to draw above here. During research the Ice Dance's body images from Google, I was making the modelling clay into a woman with her body sharp. It was challenge and I took 3 hours to complete it.  I love a beautiful & light blue dress woman skates as the Ice Dance.