Skip to main content

I longed...

Photo by Iulia Mihailov on Unsplash


"I longed for marriage"

I longed for marriage.
and I got married...
but life without children is deserting.

Thus I longed to be blessed with children.
and I got children...
but within no time my small apartment made me uncomfortable.

I therefore longed for bigger house with garden.
Well, I got it, though with much efforts.
Yes, I possessed a mansion, but my children have grown up by then

Hence, I longed for them got married.
I now have them married,
yet official responsibilities give me fatigue

Now I resorted to retirement, so to get some rest.
Now I am retired, became single just as I was after graduation.
After graduation I notice, I approached life, but now, I bid life farewell.

Still I do have ambitions.
I therefore longed for Quranic memorization...
but my memory betrayed me.

I longed to frequent fasting...
yet my health condition won't allow me to do it.

I longed for night devotion "Qiyamul layl"...
but my feet could no longer carry me well...

Verily the Prophet صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ  made it categorical that
"Make profit out of five things before five things over took you.

  • Your youthfulness before the old age
  • Your health before illness
  • Your affluence before austerity
  • Your free time before the busy moment
  • Your life before your death

If your daily routine is empty of the following activities, be quick and start including them in your routine:

  • * 2 Raka'at of Duha
  • * Daily Quranic recitation routine
  • * Qiyamul layl
  • * Alms giving /supporting the needy
  • * Spreading good word/nasiha/salam

May Allah ﷻ continue to help us against the satanic whispers and evils of our own souls. May Allah help us balance our desires of duniya with deen.
Ameen ya rabbi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Twirl"

Last week, the word "Twirl" in illustration Friday.com. At first, the spoon star in hot cholocate, although it was not challenge. I decide to draw above here. During research the Ice Dance's body images from Google, I was making the modelling clay into a woman with her body sharp. It was challenge and I took 3 hours to complete it.  I love a beautiful & light blue dress woman skates as the Ice Dance.

"FORWARD"

  I photo the wolves clay before I used them into Photoshop. This is big challenged for me because this word "Forward" can be verity meaning. I was thinking back time when I was high school. In Grade 12, every students and I were focused on exams, marks and projects for making good transcripts.

"Prepare"

Last weekend, I made/cook polymer clay mixed with colour food (through website research), while I was playing and photo these foxes.... it was really FUN! :P At First, I was drawing three different image in a sketch book.