Skip to main content

"International Women Day" Update


There show how to process transfer to poster from start to finish paint picture.
Please, see from bottom to top:


Final
International Women's Day
Finally, I photo it with a special light and camera. It transfer to Adobe Photoshop and edit some of them such white balance, high light, and colour tone.



6th Step
7 step
Did you see red circle on top? There spell had been mistaken and I repaired it. And red circle on bottom was adding red fonts that looking balance around red fonts (top, right and left).



5th Step
6 step
I almost to complete it although I find some error. Did you notice there's error or mistaken somewhere this image? Is this image looking weary/bored?




4th Step
5 Third Step
Add white and shape typography. They were a little different from 2nd step comprehensive, because they look interesting and style.




 3rd Step
4 Second step
To add planes and colour tone.




2nd Step
3rd Comprehensive
I think about several planes, typography, and colour shapes need to put position on this green background. This is for a comprehensive and I played them in Photoshop.




1st Step
1 Start to paint
Start to paint this green wood board. There size is 18 x 24". I spent time to cover acrylic paint and add some other shapes.




Half Artwork


When I painted the white acrylic covers the wood board, it was adding more colours on it. This week, I will  be completing the International Women's Day board, and update it again this week. :)



Comprehensive

I drew the pencils on comprehensive board, while it transfer to wood board. 


Thumbnails



I was drawing colours thumbnail, while I looked up at www.kuler.adobe.com.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Twirl"

Last week, the word "Twirl" in illustration Friday.com. At first, the spoon star in hot cholocate, although it was not challenge. I decide to draw above here. During research the Ice Dance's body images from Google, I was making the modelling clay into a woman with her body sharp. It was challenge and I took 3 hours to complete it.  I love a beautiful & light blue dress woman skates as the Ice Dance.

"FORWARD"

  I photo the wolves clay before I used them into Photoshop. This is big challenged for me because this word "Forward" can be verity meaning. I was thinking back time when I was high school. In Grade 12, every students and I were focused on exams, marks and projects for making good transcripts.

"Prepare"

Last weekend, I made/cook polymer clay mixed with colour food (through website research), while I was playing and photo these foxes.... it was really FUN! :P At First, I was drawing three different image in a sketch book.